• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD* 22-243 Middlestead

huckjare

This is the ultimate in long range varmint hunting. It is build off a trued Ruger M77 action. I am not usually a fan of Rugers but this thing is smooth as butter. Has a Hart 24" heavy varmint contour stainless barrel with a 1-9 twist. Shoots in the .5's all day long with JLK 70 grainger. Loaded with RL 22 it hitting 3400 without pushing it hot at all. Trigger is an factory tuned Ruger. Custom laminate nutmeg stock. It has a few scratches and such from going from the car to the bench and being in the safe but nothing that couldn't be polished out. Has some wear on the trigger guard. Build by 8 Ball Customs John Kontice. Overall it is in great condition and is a great long range varmint rifle. Comes with 50 new brass, 50 once fired, and the loaded ammo you see in the pics along with the dies. I am usually up for trades but I need cash on this one. I owe a friend some money for another rifle I'm buying from him. Only asking $1250 OBO on this one. I need to move it ASAP, there for the low price.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 14
Re: *Price drop* 22-243 Middlestead

I really like the idea of shooting some 80 grain a-maxes at that speed. I have been thinking about doing something like this with my next barrel.

What did your dies cost you?