Snow + Pdogs

hunter67wa

Well on the way home from town today I noticed the pdogs out in the snow catching some rays. I went home scooped up the vartag and 25 rounds and headed to my spot. Well that didn't take long as I have a white S10 Blazer and I looked like the snow on the ridge. Bags on hood and done. Wrong rifle as I could see them way out there but I was out of ammo quickly as they were out warming up form the 17 below morning.

Tomorrow I will bring the fast twist 22-250 and 223ai as then I will not be limited to range as much.

To much fun!

That is a awesome, dawgs in Feburary!! It is supposed to be in the 40s here for a few days, if we had dawgs, they would be out.

It is great fun. I been shooting then with my 18" 300win mag and 208 eldm. The best is when they are facing straight towards you haha. They splatter. Takes a few seconds for all the pieces to come back to earth lol

100_0712_1.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.