• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Smith and Wesson .500 Performance Center

psdan000

Great condition, Smith and Wesson performance center .500 magnum, 10-1/2 (same as the one in the link below). I took it on trade and test fired it only. It has some small handling marks, nothing major. Full disclosure: previous owner was a smoker and the zip up bag that it came in smells of heavy smoke. It should be washable, I left it in the garage to air out for several weeks now.

Asking $1050 shipped PayPal friends and family option preferred. I'm also in the market for a long range variable power optic. PM or text 513-three seven five-1296. Thanks for looking

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/15091/redirect
IMG_0524

Last edited:
Honestly not bad at all. I can actually shoot it one handed and it doesn't rip my arm off. I've shot .44's that felt worse.
Can confirm, I've shot one just like this, put about 25 rounds in it in the course of half an hour. It's a hard push (the one I shot was not braked) but it's not terrible. I'd prefer to keep both hands on it but maybe the brake makes a big difference. But even non braked it was tolerable.

Bump...I'm also in the market for a nice scope if anyone has anything to trade. Looking for something variable power in the 5-20 range, 30mm tube, mil reticle with mil adjustments preferably. Something like a Burris XTR II, I like leupolds, would consider a vortex. Let me know what ya got.