Sightron 3X9X40 with Tac Turrets- reviews?

longbowelk

Has anyone used one of these scopes, Sightron 3X9X40 with Tactical Turrets? This is available at Opticsplanet.com right now for $150. I have the 3X9X40 without the Tac Turrets mounted on a Rem Mod 7 7-08 and I have no problems with it. In fact my go to scope is Sightron. I realize this is not considered to be a Long Range scope. I have the 4 X 12 X 40 Sightron with Tac Turrets but it will not fit . The gun has specialized scope rings and the adjustable 40mm objective hits the top of the barrel. These rings only come in one size. I was looking for a 4 X 12 X 40 with the Tac Turrets without the adjustable objective but I think I found one or two but the pricing was $350. Any reviews, suggestions, etc would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

I've used a lot of sightrons. Been generally happy with them. The more you spend on them, like most all scopes, the better they get.

I've got one of the 3x9 waiting in a box at home. Got a deal on it, glass seems clear for the price. Just waiting for a new toy to put it on. Thinking one of the little savage .22 tacticals, or maybe a ruger american in .300 blackout would be fun to dial.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.