SIG Tango 4

rifletuner

We have pretty good pricing on the Tango 4 line of scopes here right now and I am considering either a 3-12X42 or a 4-16x44 for a rifle that will be used for hunting out to 1000 yards.

I have tried researching these scopes, but cant find mush good feedback on line. Most reviews I have found are along the lines of someone who has just received the scope and reported that it looks good, but very fey reports of anyone who has used it in the field for any amount of time.

From what I understand, these scopes are made in the Philippines. I realise they are not anywhere near the top scopes on the market, but I am just trying to get some idea of how they actually perform.

Can anyone comment from first hand, longer term use? Appreciate any feedback available.

Well it's been a couple years, do you have any feedback on these scopes you could share? I'm looking at the 4-16x44 because it checks most of my boxes at an attractive price point ... my main concern is tracking reliability.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.