Sig Sauer Whiskey5 5-25x52 Riflescope Review

ADMIN

Administrator
ADMIN submitted a new Article:

Sig Sauer Whiskey5 5-25x52 Riflescope Review

Sig Sauer Whiskey 5 5-25x52 Review
By Jose Gardner

In the shooting world, Sig Sauer is a name that is synonymous with quality in the minds of many. However, seeing the name “Sig” on the side of an optic is a relatively new development. I’ve been quite pleased with my Sig Kilo 2000 rangefinder and have wanted to get my hands on one of the Sig scopes for quite a while. I used to tell people that I am an avid hunter who likes to shoot long range more than a long...
Read more about this article here...

Boman

Great review, I have been waiting for a review on this scope for a while. It seemed like an ideal scope for me. I did have a few questions. How long did you use the scope for? How much actual dialing did you do? Did you do a box test? Thank you agin for the review

jmgardner

Great review, I have been waiting for a review on this scope for a while. It seemed like an ideal scope for me. I did have a few questions. How long did you use the scope for? How much actual dialing did you do? Did you do a box test? Thank you agin for the review
Hey there Boman! the scope was mounted on for about 3 1/2 months and had north of 400 rds put through the gun in that time. I never did a box test. but I did shoot two competitions with it that involved a lot of dialing, along with a range day where I was shooting 350-1400yds. Dope always seemed to be right on. I believe it tracks true.

Boman

Thanks again Jmgardner, I will give this scope a go. I don't see a downside really.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce