Sig Sauer KILO 2400 ABS Ballistic Rangefinder Review

I wasn't able to figure out the absolute max in that situation. I ranged rocks easily at just under 1700 yards on a sunny day mid-day last week. I ranged trees at over 1800 yards at the same time. The next ridge over where I could have tried more trees was much further out and I couldn't get a range.

Other guys had a G7 BR2, Swarovski EL Range, Leupold rangefinder and none of them could range the rocks or trees mentioned above.

Switching from the G7 to the 2400 was a great upgrade for me, mostly in portability while hunting. I was one of the first owners of a production model last January. Shortly afterwards there was a firmware upgrade that I sent it back to Sig for. I can't seem to find what the current FW version is as now is a good time if I need to send it for an update. @elkaholic any info? Will you be at SHOT 2018?

~RobStar

Correct me if I'm wrong but why didn't the smart folks at Sig, Kestrel, & AB all get together and think hey let's us this thing called Bluetooth. Already Bluetooth for both maybe an update? Thanks for all the good info.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.