SIG Kilo BDX rechargeable batteries?

MajorSpittle

I have a SIG Kilo 1400 BDX that uses a CR2 battery and it came with a panasonic Litium Battery that shows 3v on it.

I was looking on amazon to order rechargeable batteries and found most show they are 3v but there is a rechargeable 400mah 3.7v CR2 that is 1mm taller then normal batteries that will fit in the rangefinder.
  • "Batteries: CR2/15270/Rcr2 Rechargeable Batteries 8 Pack, Voltage: 3.7V, Capacity: 400mAh
  • No memory effect , can be recharged up to 1200 times when fully or partially drained
  • Multiple Application: replacement for KCR2, EL1CR2, DLCR2, CR2R models.PTC High Current Discharge protection ensures your lithium battery stays running when not in use.
  • Used for flashes, digital cameras Mini 25 Mini 50 Mini 50S Mini 55 Pivi , remotes, clocks, flashlights, binoculars with digital read-outs, toys, games controllers, golf range finder and portable devices ,etc.
  • NOTE: 3.7V RCR2 Batteries should be charged with 3.7V Lithium Battery Charger, or it will lead explosion or other damages. TOTE: These batteries are 15270/RCR2/CR2 Rechargeable Batteries, not RCR123A Batteries. 3.7V RCR2 batteries are little taller than normal 3V CR2 non-rechargeable batteries. "

Problem is I can't find a max voltage spec for the rangefinder and don't want to burn it out (especially since it has continuous scan feature).

Does anyone have any experience with 3.7v batteries in theirs? I am only considering these because they should last much longer with higher Ah rating at a higher V rating.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.