Sig bdx problem

So I finally got a chance to call their tech/warranty department--- the guy was super helpful.

Tried to update the sig software and it wouldn't work-- guy asked of Samsung had a new updates--- yes-- walked me through a few steps to update my permissions. Tried the sig update again and still won't work.

He said with updates they can "stack" and cause problems internall problems with hardware--- he's sending a prepaid label to send it in for a harware/software flash/update--- he says if it doesn't work they will upgrade me to a newer model for free

Said it usually takes about 2 weeks.

Very helpful...wouldn't mind a free upgrade but as long as my unit works again I'll be happy too.

All free of charge-- good CS -- he even asked if I had a hunt comming up-- if I did they were gonna figure out a way for me to have a working rf in hand for the hunt.

Pretty much the same experience I have had with Sig CS. They upgraded my 2400abs to an 8k no questions asked. Turn around time 7-8 days with a holiday in there.

Got it back on Saturday-- less than the 2 weeks quoted.

Good new/bad news is they were able to force the update at sig-- so it's fixed and works great, just no free upgrade

Great cs-- wish rhey had a live chat tech option or would answer your email without having to call-- bit it all worked out great

Got it back on Saturday-- less than the 2 weeks quoted.

Good new/bad news is they were able to force the update at sig-- so it's fixed and works great, just no free upgrade

Great cs-- wish rhey had a live chat tech option or would answer your email without having to call-- bit it all worked out great
I found this forum recently but noticed that there have been a couple more updates for the BDX app since your last post. I am having the same issue you were having but I've only shot once since December. I think the cause of my issue is the same. My question is were you able to download the recent update and still have good function? I just emailed SIG so I'm waiting on a reply.

I found this forum recently but noticed that there have been a couple more updates for the BDX app since your last post. I am having the same issue you were having but I've only shot once since December. I think the cause of my issue is the same. My question is were you able to download the recent update and still have good function? I just emailed SIG so I'm waiting on a reply.
As noted- I had to send my unit in to jave the update done.

I'm not talking about updating the app on phone-- I'm talking about updating the internal software of the rf unit.

If you call, they will walk you through the procedure of updating the unit software--- iirc you have to fast tap the button a certain number of time-- bit I can't remember.

Sent my 3000BDX in a couple months ago because it wouldn't sync with my phone, after they forced an update it would never return a solution. Similar experience, except mine must've been beyond repair. They sent me a kilo 6K to replace it. I really wanted my BDX's back.

Wish they had called because I likely would've just paid them for the upgrade to the 10k. Instead I sold them in the unopened box and now back in the market for a replacement. Have no idea what I'm going to get…

Good luck, I will say they took care of the problem and stood behind their product.

Recent Posts