• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sierra 6.5 bullets for trade (hopefully)

I picked those Match Kings up this week at one of two LGS's in hopes of trading.....but that didn't work out. I'll look around some more and see what I can find. 👍
I appreciate that. I have a bunch of other calibers to trade if you're more inclined to that. Lots of .30's, 6mm, and .277, and well as some 7mm

Hey folks. So, this may very well indeed be a long shot (pun intended), but here goes. For Trade (Continental US only) I have 3 unopened 100 ct. boxes of Sierra 6.5 130gr Tipped Match Kings (#7430) and 1 opened 95 ct. box of Sierra 6.5 140gr SBT's (#1730). You can see what I paid for them on the original store sticker. Looking for an equal/fair amount of Berger 215 Hybrids or maybe even some 135 Classic Hunters. 🤣😂🤣😂 Yeah, try not to laugh too hard. Will sell only as a last resort and in that event PayPal F&F for pymt. Thanks everybody. 👍
View attachment 262940
Would be interested in purchase, but nothing worthwhile to trade. Pm me if interested