• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sierra 270 cal 140 gr Spitzer #1845 - 3 boxes

Griffon58

3 unopened boxes - Sierra 270 cal 140 gr spitzer #1845

$60 TYD
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG

Griffon- I'll take the 3 boxes shipped to my door for $60. I need your information so that can pay you. Thanks Nosler

I just saw this post and realized it was sent later than the one I just answered.

I will send all three boxes to you for $50. As I said I'm out of town. I will attempt to get someone to ship for me. I will let you know when I can arrange it.

e-mail for pay pal is [email protected]

I just saw this post and realized it was sent later than the one I just answered.

I will send all three boxes to you for $50. As I said I'm out of town. I will attempt to get someone to ship for me. I will let you know when I can arrange it.

e-mail for pay pal is [email protected]
Thanks Griffon $50 sounds good to me I will be glad to get them. Just let me know and I will send your money when you contact me. Thank you much and I look to hear from you.

My address should have been with my Paypal payment for these bullets but here it is again.
William Venable
323 Bryant Rd.
Rome,Ga.

Hello Norman my address should have been with my Paypal payment for these bullets but here it is again.
William Venable
323 Bryant Rd.
Rome, Georgia

Hello Norman
I still haven't seen the package. What is the Tracking number please? Where did you ship them from? If you would use my email to answer please. I'll get it sooner.
Thanks

This Griffon 58 is one very honest seller and an asset to Long Range hunting.com.
He shipped my package and it got lost in the shipping process but he refunded my money asap when I finally gave up on the package being found. Like I said he is an asset to our community.
Thank you Griffon 58