• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sierra 165gr BTHP GK

MW204

In need of, Sierra 308 165gr BTHP GK, if anyone has some for sale or trade for something I have. Just let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it.
I live in N. Texas.

Last edited:
In need of, Sierra 165gr BTHP GK, if anyone has some for sale or trade for something I have. Just let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it.
I live in N. Texas.
I am pretty sure I have several boxes. I am assuming .308. I like barnes tsx or accubonds. Do you have any of those? If so, what caliber and weight?

I have been delayed getting home to see what I have...I should be able to check tomorrow

PM your address. I have 18 from pulls that your more than welcome to if you want them. Hate to see a family not get to hunt.

Wish I had more to help with.

PM your address. I have 18 from pulls that your more than welcome to if you want them. Hate to see a family not get to hunt.

Wish I had more to help with.
That's a generous offer but I have enough to hunt with, 20-25 so I'd keep them for someone that has none, but I'm always on the lookout for a box or two if prices are somewhat decent.

That's a generous offer but I have enough to hunt with, 20-25 so I'd keep them for someone that has none, but I'm always on the lookout for a box or two if prices are somewhat decent.
JC, excuse me for not asking, are you looking for anything in particular?