• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sidearmor full length benelli m4 rail with qd side saddle

Atlas11B

This is an original SideArmor rail system for the Benelli M4 Shotgun. The original owners of SideArmor sold the holster portion of the company (along with the name); they kept the rails, but had to rename and now go by Asgard Defense Systems.

This is a great system that gives you a full length upper rail for mounting optics and rail sections at 3 & 9 for mounting a weapon light, etc, while still allowing plenty of room to grip the forend. The detachable shell carrier is aluminum with ball bearings, so it won't fatigue like plastic (the shells don't need to be removed on a regular basis). Sale includes 8-shot shell holder which is a quick detach that is very easy to remove and install with or without shells in it.
This is a very nice fit up and quality system, I am just going with the Scalarworks RMR mount to co-witness the RMR with the sights.

I hate that i have to say this, but the shotgun, RMR and light are not included in the sale (Im sure someone will ask)

$200 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1870.jpg