• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benelli M4

backyardsniper

Benelli M4, stock from the factory. I bought it in March and used it to turkey hunt this year. Functions and shoots flawless, as a side not also patterns great and makes a heck of a handy turkey gun. I am booking a safari though and some things have got to go. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. PM me if you need some before then. Round count is roughly 30.
$2100

Here is a couple pics

Attachments

• IMG_8006.jpg
    IMG_8006.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8005.jpg
    IMG_8005.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 50
Benelli M4, stock from the factory. I bought it in March and used it to turkey hunt this year. Functions and shoots flawless, as a side not also patterns great and makes a heck of a handy turkey gun. I am booking a safari though and some things have got to go. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. PM me if you need some before then. Round count is roughly 30.
$2100
GREAT Scatter Gun. Benelli is top of the line. I have-had several. Good price..
This should be sold fast and a good deal to the lucky person.
Too bad I don't have the birds to shoot anymore. Have eight cases of various shot shells, but nothing to shoot anymore.
Good LUCK on your SAFARI!!! Jill and I went to northern South Africa and after being there for two weeks- Jill wanted us to buy a ranch next to our friends ranch. You are going to love that hunt!!
If you want to talk about going there give a us a call- PM us.
Len & Jill