Shoulder bumping

I was thinking and thats always dangerous. I have Remington, Winchester, Browning and Mauser actions do I have to take them all apart to get the bolt to drop easily. I was thinking I could mark the shoulder with a Sharpie marker and just bump the neck back untill there is no contact mark with the chamber and use that size shell holder. Then I can segregate my brass according as to which gun it is used in and go from there. I should be able to feel the difference in the bolt resistance even if its really slight.

I was thinking and thats always dangerous. I have Remington, Winchester, Browning and Mauser actions do I have to take them all apart to get the bolt to drop easily. I was thinking I could mark the shoulder with a Sharpie marker and just bump the neck back untill there is no contact mark with the chamber and use that size shell holder. Then I can segregate my brass according as to which gun it is used in and go from there. I should be able to feel the difference in the bolt resistance even if its really slight.
Not the way I would recommend or do- not do I think it would be a very reliable way to measure / figure SB.

I anneal my cases by putting them in a shallow pan of water and using a propane torch heating the top of the case a dull red and tipping them over in the water. It makes resizing them much easier is there a better way?
AMP annealer is awesome but not budget friendly.