Shop Gunsmithing & Cerakoting Renovation

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Well I got 25% of the concrete floor finished. Had to grind out the cracks with a masonry special wheel, wire wheel brush, Then vacuum, then fill with Rust-Oleum® Concrete Patch & Repair-Twice. Then sand the epoxy filler, Then vacuum clean with alcohol to get all the dust up, then use a special primer CONCRETE & GARAGE RECOAT PRIMER. Then after four days to do that I used RockSolid Polycuramine® coatings, offers unsurpassed durability. Polycuramine is 20 times stronger than epoxy. This stuff is amazing. The deck is like a Diamond looking and as hard!
What a hard job to do. Now I still have another 75% of the floor to finish. After the floor need to do electrical and put up paneling, and move al the new machinery in. Will update as I go along.
Can't wait till I get it all done and move the new equipment from the garage to here.
This is Jill's and my dream area for manufacturing our own custom precision rifles as well as others for competition/precision hunters/shooters.

Attachments

• Cracks and divits filled.jpg
    Cracks and divits filled.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Lathe and Mill area.jpg
    Lathe and Mill area.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Lathe Area.jpg
    Lathe Area.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 20
Just an update. If anyone uses the Product "RockSloid" by Rust-Oleum give me a PM and we can talk on the application. I wish I had someone give me first hand info on applying this product BEFORE I USED IT. I will say that it is the BEST that I have ever used and now that I applied (1) kit of (2) packs Packet of 2.5 Garage Space KIT area I do know some Do's and Don'ts. It could have turned into a HOROR show and ruined all the work I put into prepping and $$$$. This is better than epoxy and once you break the seal and mix both containers you have ONE HOUR to get it rolled out (200 to 220 sqft) After the hour, if any product is left over, it turns solid. If you try to roll it it will pull the roller material off the roller and if you primed the concrete it will pull the primer off of the concrete. I have another 2,000 sqft to prep and coat so I will be more careful. TIME it, don't take breaks. The next section I have to do is the end of the Gunsmithing area and ALL of the Cerakoting area = 975 sqft two kits and four packets. After that I will move into our reloading area 700sqft.
If anyone is going to use this product in their shop or Garage give me a PM and call first. I'll save you some aggravation.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Recent Posts