Set up

dirtboy

I have most of my stuff for reloading now. I'm trying to set bench up right. I have a T-7 press and was wondering whats a good height for it. I put it at counter top hieght and that seem to low. Any suggestions or pics. of rooms all set up???:cool:

MainReloadingBench.jpg

I built my bench so the worktop is 45" high. I always stand when handloading and working at this height is real freindly on the neck and back.

Hey Flash hole That is a nice set up. Loooks real clean to. Thats what I needed to see. I wanted thing so I wasn't looking down or bent over to see what the heck I'm doing. I think what I'm going to do is buy a heavy duty trailer Jack and bolt the base to the floor and weld square steel tubing with a plate on it that way I can adjust if I'm sitting or standing.:rolleyes:

The barstool I have is plenty high to allow me to sit comfortably at the bench and work if I choose to sit.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.