• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sendero Barrel and New Shilen stainless Rem 700 trigger W/safety and bolt release

branwill25

Hello all, I have a Brand new Shilen trigger that fits a Rem 700. It is stainless with bolt release and safety. It is the standard model stainless. Asking $150 shipped

Also, I have decided to go in a different direction with my build. I have a take off Sendero SFII Barrel in 300 RUM. It is new take off. Asking $200 Shipped.

Paypal preferred. Thanks

Brandon

My offer was what you paid for it. I thought that was a good place to start. I still would have given the asking price had you just said no I want 200.
Uninterested lowballers dont include phone #s and emails.
just sayin thanks

My offer was what you paid for it. I thought that was a good place to start. I still would have given the asking price had you just said no I want 200.
just sayin thanks

Well too bad I guess. Don't lowball to begin with. You have no idea what I paid for it. Barrel is sold.

just sayin thanks

Christ all mighty!!! You didn't say I'll take it. The other guy did. Seems pretty straight forward to me...

"Uninterested in lowballers" Normally its a unwritten rule on here.

Just sayin....

Brandon's a great guy!! Deal with confidence! And free bump

I apologize, am trying to put together a build for a friend of mine on a budget. Was just hoping for a reply first. Wasnt a lowball but I dont blame him a bit. Shilen makes a nice trigger. Good luck with your sale.