• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi-custom REM 700 BDL

pburton

This is a true 700 BDL, built in the mid 90's. SS, 300 win mag, 24" mag contour factory barrel that was hand lapped and re crowned by Spencer's Custom Guns. It sits in a Greyboe Terrain stock that has two flush cups on the left side, one rear flush cup, and two front swivel studs. Black with grey web. Front of action, recoil lug, and rear tang have been glass bedded. Pillar studs installed. Timney Calvin Elite trigger. Aluminum bdl bottom metal. 2-300 rounds through the rifle. I have never done any load development for this rifle, because it has always been my backup. Shoots factory Federal ammo with 180 gr Accubonds sub MOA. Scope, bases, and rings not included. $800 shipped to your FFL. I will try to get some pictures posted tonight. If you have any questions please PM me.

Last edited:
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
Here are a couple pictures.

This is a true 700 BDL, built in the mid 90's. SS, 300 win mag, 24" mag contour factory barrel that was hand lapped and re crowned by Spencer's Custom Guns. It sits in a Greyboe Terrain stock that has two flush cups on the left side, one rear flush cup, and two front swivel studs. Black with grey web. Front of action, recoil lug, and rear tang have been glass bedded. Pillar studs installed. Timney Calvin Elite trigger. Aluminum bdl bottom metal. 2-300 rounds through the rifle. I have never done any load development for this rifle, because it has always been my backup. Shoots factory Federal ammo with 180 gr Accubonds sub MOA. Scope, bases, and rings not included. $800 shipped to your FFL. I will try to get some pictures posted tonight. If you have any questions please PM me.

Which trigger weight is this? Are you located in Va?

Are you located in Va? for a FTF?