• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi Custom 7STW W/ NightForce

oglebuck

For Sale/No Trade
Semi Custom Sendero in 7mmSTW. Round Count = 250
Blue printed action, 26" stainless fluted bead blasted matte Lilja barrel with removable DE muzzle break. 1/10 twist. Action and barrel work done by Pete Noren.
HS precision DBM.
HS precision Stock W/ palm swell.
Night Force 20MOA Rail
Badger Ordanace Rings
Night Force NXS 5.5-22-56 NP-R2
100+ loaded 180 VLDs in MTM boxes
Some brass and dies.
$3000 firm.
Guys I have lost my hunting lease where I was using this gun and now no longer need it. It will shoot those 180vlds .75moa all day long. I have shot milk jugs and balloons out to 1000yds consistently with this gun. (That was fun). The only reason it's for sale is I don't need it now and don't have any where to shoot it at long distance.
Here is some pictures when I had it in a Choate sniper stock but it is now in a HS Precision stock. I can get updated pictures after Jan 1st. I'm out of town right now until the first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
For Sale/No Trade
Semi Custom Sendero in 7mmSTW. Round Count = 250
Blue printed action, 26" stainless fluted bead blasted matte Lilja barrel with removable DE muzzle break. 1/10 twist. Action and barrel work done by Pete Noren.
HS precision DBM.
HS precision Stock W/ palm swell.
Night Force 20MOA Rail
Badger Ordanace Rings
Night Force NXS 5.5-22-56 NP-RP.
100+ loaded 180 VLDs in MTM boxes
Some brass and dies.
$3000 firm.
Guys I have lost my hunting lease where I was using this gun and now no longer need it. It will shoot those 180vlds .75moa all day long. I have shot milk jugs and balloons out to 1000yds consistently with this gun. (That was fun). The only reason it's for sale is I don't need it now and don't have any where to shoot it at long distance.
Here is some pictures when I had it in a Choate sniper stock but it is now in a HS Precision stock. I can get updated pictures after Jan 1st. I'm out of town right now until the first.
I will try to post pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 14
I would be very interested in just the barreled action if it doesn't sell.