• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins SP10 6.5 CM

Greene

Have a gently used Seekins SP10 6.5 CM. Rifle has approx 100rds down it. Very nice functioning rifle. Shoot .5-.75 all day with quality ammo. I ran the 130-140 ammo through it. Some slight scratches on the HG from the metal buckle of the sling. Rifle comes with original box, paperwork, etc . Just like I received it new. Great rifle and I hope to have another someday. Just needing to free up some funds.

$2100 shipped to FFL.

This is a factory built rifle by Seekins precision. Comes with the box, owners manual, and 1 mag. She has been used a little with some minor scratches and typical wear. Took on a few attempts at coyotes and range trips.

I have changed nothing on the rifle and is just the way she came from Seekins. I Added link below. These come with the CMC trigger. Mine has the Gen 2 Prs buttstock one pictured on their website has the Gen 3 model. Rifle actually shoots really well. I have been feeding it 130 ELD. Have been debating keeping the thing to be honest.

I have a 3-18 sig Tango 6 SFP on it right now in a Seekins mount. In the Picture is the Nightforce F1 4-14 SHV. Both are good scopes for the $$ range. Good clarity and so far I have had no tracking issues with either. The NF is a little better in lower light as it should be since its a 50mm vs 44mm on the sig.

http://www.seekinsprecision.com/parts-and-accessories/modern-sporting-rifles/sp10-6-5-creedmore.html

3 shot group with 136 Scenar I shot when mounted the Sig scope on it. Below is the picture with the Sig scope.

C52_B618_C-76_B4-4_BC1-881_F-0838_F40_C4_E4_A.jpg

808_D2_D22-53_B3-42_A7-839_C-96_C15589_AF23.jpg

Have a gently used Seekins SP10 6.5 CM. Rifle has approx 100rds down it. Very nice functioning rifle. Shoot .5-.75 all day with quality ammo. I ran the 130-140 ammo through it. Some slight scratches on the HG from the metal buckle of the sling. Rifle comes with original box, paperwork, etc . Just like I received it new. Great rifle and I hope to have another someday. Just needing to free up some funds.

$2100 shipped to FFL.

Do you still have the rifle for sale?