Seekins rocks!!!

gahlizard

i just received a package from glenn that was overnighted to me to make a dead line(at no extra expense to myself). glenn had in there his new detachable box system for the lapua...its looks awesome. also was a picatinny rail for a short action predator and a set of med-high 30mm rings.
thanks again for some more super work!:D

i just received a package from glenn that was overnighted to me to make a dead line(at no extra expense to myself). glenn had in there his new detachable box system for the lapua...its looks awesome. also was a picatinny rail for a short action predator and a set of med-high 30mm rings.
thanks again for some more super work!:D

Glen is a good egg (to paraphrase my parents, who live in New England).

Great product, fair price, and a fellow hunter and shooter.

Boy am I glad to finaly see somebody post somthing positive , that was brought up when another fella was wanting to cancel his order.

Glenn is a great guy and makes a hell of a line of products , I just wist I made more money to buy more stuff from him

Seekins precision

I don't mind waiting and I think that Seekins makes a solid product line.

The only real issue I have seen is that a friend of mine ordered some products and he gave a credit card payment and it was lost, so I hear. In other words he had to give out his credit card payment twice because somewhere along the line something happened and it turned out to be a waiting game for payment when his hardware was supposidley in stock.

Maybe it was something that had gotten misunderstood over the phone or whatever, but I wasn't impressed by the length of time he waited around for an response as to why his rings and bases didn't show.

Nevertheless mistakes do happen and mishaps occur at times. We are human, and we strive to do better.

The biggest reason I suggested Seekins products to my friends is that they make a good product, but more than that, Glenn is a local guy to us in Idaho. This means an lot to me, as I would rather like to see my dollars go to an instate local business than out of state ventures. I'd prefer to keep my business with Glenn than have it go to Near Mrg. or Badger Ord and the like.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.