Seekins HAVIK PH2 300WM

Nomosendero

Does anyone have experience with one of these in 300WM?
I was looking at waiting for a Weatherby 307 or a Rem 700 Alpha but I think I might spend a little more than the 307 and get the Seekins.
Let me know your experiences, esp. in 300WM or 300PRC.
Thanks

Have one in 300WM. Shoots and handles very well, nice crisp trigger. I really like the palm swell on it. Bolt is kind of stiff at first, but it starts to smooth out with usage.

A friend has a 300wm it is sweet shooting. Just be aware they run the more traditional 1:10 twist even in the 300prc. So if you are looking at super heavies you may be limited.

I have a PH2 in 300 PRC. The rifle shoots very well and I love it. It is my go-to rifle for deer and elk. I have a Thunderbeast Ultra 9 I use on it but with or with the can it is very nice. I load 208 Eldm's and get around 3k with 1/2 moa or better. I regularly shoot it to 1200. I like it much better than my Ridgeline.

I have one in 300wm . Shot 1/2 moa right out of the gate with factory ammo . I also have the Havak Element in .308 , also shoots 1/2 moa all day . I run Banish 30's on both in the 7" config .

Have the serkins 300prc. Love it with 215 betters and H1000. Shoots well under half inch consistently and hasn't let me down even once.

My Seekins havak 300WM is one of the most accurate rifles I've ever owned. I can't find any fault in it. I liked it so much I got another in 6.5 PRV

I have one of the first Gen in 300wm. It's a great rifle, very accurate and a pleasure to shoot. When they upgraded their bolts they offered the upgrade for free to everyone not just the Gen 2 owners. I'd buy another in a heartbeat if I was looking.

I have the seekins ph2 in 300 prc and accuracy is excellent, 205 Berger EH and ELDms are .5 moa. I did add the cortina brake to help tighten thing up and both shoot bug holes. twist on the prc is 1:10, wish it was 1:9 but for eveything up to 225 hasnt been an issue, Build quality, bedding job, everything is top notch. Handling of the PH2, even with bigger barrel is awesome, feels light in the hand, but shoots heavier. Initially, the PH2 bolt was not to my liking, but after cycling it a few hundred times it is good to go, I think the cerakote makes it sticky at first. I like the 307 concept, lots of features for the money, basically same rifles with difference in stock material, external mag is bigger/bulkier on 307, Sling studs or external on 30 vs flush mount cups on ph2, and 307 had adjustable cheek riser. I like Weatherby, be interesting to see if the 307 can consistently match the ph2 in accuracy with factory ammo, I dont reload so that was my main concern. All Ph2 feedback I have seen is above or on par with the competition with factory or handloads. For hunting, the ph2 features of slim external mage, accepting long coals, QD flush cup mounts, hard to beat that. The 307 external mag tm is a bit of a turn off for me as it would be primary hunting rifle. I use my ph2 as a hybrid setup, want it to be able to handle rough climbs, not overweight, shoot close (bullet selection) and to 800 yds, so didnt want alot of bulk you get with most long range setups. If you are planning to change stock, etc, 307 would be the better option, but I dont see a need to change on the PH2