Seekins Havak PH2 accuracy reviews?

KyleC

I know they don't offer an accuracy guarantee but customer service is top notch. That being said, anyone care to share their reviews on accuracy specifically in 28 Nosler and .300 Winchester? I'll take others as well.

My 6.5 PRC shoots .3 .4 MOA (3 shot groups) with hand loads when I do my part. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another in either of the mentioned calibers. It's alot of rifle for the price. I will say some complain the action is stiff out of the box, mine was. I ran the bolt a few hundred times and after a day of shooting it smoothed right up. No complaints here.

I have a PH1 (with the Seekins stock) chambered in 6 Creed. Awesome rifle- I've been very impressed with factory Hornady 108 ELDM and Berger 105 Hybrid ammo while breaking in the barrel.

Here are a couple 4 shot groups at 100 yards. I was messing with the seating depth on the 105 hybrid factory ammo as the jump was well over .140" at factory COAL. Extremely happy with this purchase.

39D496E9-2858-40BD-8036-E901A715B2B5.jpeg
7B05903E-9142-4B0A-95F4-DBCCC0AFCEEB.jpeg

Can anyone tell me the overall length of the long action version? I want to buy a pelican case for my new rifle coming but can't find the length anywhere.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.