Christensen Ridgeline, Seekins PH2 Havak or Proof Elevation?

KyleC

Looking at these 3 rifles for my next do it all. Caliber is undecided but leaning to 7mm Rem Mag, 28 Nosler, .300 Win or .300 PRC. I've read enough reviews to make my headspin. I've handled all three. I'd like to hear some input if you're willing to share. I do hand load.

I have a Seekins Havak 6 CM and really enjoy the rifle. Shoots and handles very well. Factory ammo and hand loads shoot tiny groups. I'd have no hesitation about buying another!

I've shot my brothers Ridgeline 300 WM before and it shot great as well. You'll see a lot of hit or miss reviews with the CA, but so far, my limited experience has been favorable.

Here's my Havak and what it'll do with 105 hybrids when I do my part:

2B63D180-FF0E-4200-AD82-FDB1A4668534.jpeg
6B198358-04A3-4E09-95CF-0469DDD95DBF.jpeg
CFFCFEA0-E8D9-4CCC-ADF4-4D59E2283EDD.jpeg

I have the ridgeline in .300 PRC. Even with the atacr scope it carries easily and shoots very well. I like the .300 PRC over the other calibers which I also own and load for.

I was in your shoes looking at those rifles and ended up with a Havak PH2 in 300 prc. The Havak is everything I was looking for and I'm glad I got it over the others. I did have to send it back because I started getting light primer strikes but the customer service was awesome and the turn around was a couple of days.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts