• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins Havak 6.5 Creed NIB

Cooperfan88

For sale Seekins Havak 6.5 Creedmore nib. I purchased this about 3 weeks ago from Cabelas and now I have found something I want more. Took it out of the box and looked at it and put it in the safe. Comes with all original paperwork and box. Look at the Seekins website for pics and info. Selling for $2000. Firm on price or I will just keep it. No trades. Prefer usps money orders for payment. Willing to split the shipping cost with buyer insurance is on you if desired. Call or text 503-779-789seven for info or questions. Thanks for looking

Thank you sir. I agree it's alot of rifle for 2k only comparison would be Cooper.

Standard version. The exclusive version is quite a bit more expensive. Thank you

A fellow forum member has brought it to my attention that Buds Guns is selling the same rifle for $1800. They are not currently in stock as they are hard to find. So I will offer the same deal. Price reduction to $1800 and buyer to pay shipping and insurance thanks.

Ttt with price reduction to $1750 for one last try. I payed 2k a month ago and it's brand new in the box. Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance charges thanks.