See any Fed 215 Primers for sale?

Got a call this morning, I can have 1000 of the 2000 ordered 3 months ago this coming Monday. This is a local shop and they have treated me well, I'm happy with the 1000. I don't buy any components from anyone but my local shops. Saw the 210's and 215's at local Cabelas 3 weeks ago. Called a friend who grabbed the 210's 15 minutes later. They were not the Match, but he didn't care. Good luck

For those in need, and while they last, I found some Federal 215 at Shydas Outdoors in Pa. (No 215M to be found however). The price was $32.99 for 1000, but the booty kicker was the $46.00 for shipping (that included HazMat fee). $79.00 for a 1000 primers is a tough one. Might have to look around a little more.

Thanks Madpap,
I have been trying to log onto their website since you sent me the PM, but it seems like their website has imploded. I will keep trying :)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.