• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scopes (IOR/Valdada, March, S&B)

Sir, scopes still for sale. Price for them lowered 250 each? Please text me pics of them to 8zero6-441-30two0. What rings do you have for the IOR? Thanks

"Misprint"? No. Those folks that are actually interested in the product (real buyers, not tire kickers) will recognize the value and proceed accordingly. Possibly you don't think $500 off Google best is a value. Or you can't afford the price. In either case, your problem, not mine.
Not a tire kicker, guarantee I can afford it, I have several scopes in the price range you are selling and would have already bought one of yours if you weren't so abrasive to deal with And for lack of a better word an *******.

That's ELR's typical attitude on here... Glad to see someone call his arrogant *** out. Just so that everyone is on the same page here, Posting a price and then raising it a week later is by definition, false advertisement. I wouldn't buy that S&B from him if it were $1500 and the last one in captivity.

"Or you can't afford the price. In either case, your problem, not mine."

What's this called?? Save your breath and your fingers... Your colors are shown...