• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED scopes for sale--Redfield Revolutions

devildogandboy

I have 3-3x9x40 Redfield Revolution scopes for sale, only have pics of 2 right now, the 3rd is the same condition as these. 2 have the "plex reticle and 1 has the "accu-range reticle". all 3 have been mounted in warne rings on guns that have been shot very little and they all show "ring scuff" but no dings, dents or scratches(see pics). I am heading in new direction right now and these need to go. I have the original boxes and paperwork that came with them when purchased. the following prices are shipped with tracking. please post here with "i'll take it" and your choice.

$165 each shipped or $450 for all 3!

thanks for looking.

Bruce

These are great scopes for the money people. I have one with the accu-range reticle and its spot on accurate. mine is on par with my dads leupy as for as clarity.

These are great scopes for the money people. I have one with the accu-range reticle and its spot on accurate. mine is on par with my dads leupy as for as clarity.

Creedmoor, your correct, these are very clear scopes for the money. I just haven't been hunting as much and decided to do my shooting at the range so I want to get different scope now.

Bruce :)