scope rings and mounts

just country

morning, I am a firm believer in warne steel rings and mounts. I have 4 wbee's.

I have tried to install the warne mounts and rings on all 4 of these weapons without

success. I have to use redfield steel rings and mounts, for adjustments to left and

right plus height adjustments. all of my other weapons use warne products. is there

a reason for the dilemma?? the scopes slide very easily before torqueing.lightbulb

please advise

life member and NRA-TSRA

morning, I am a firm believer in warne steel rings and mounts. I have 4 wbee's.

I have tried to install the warne mounts and rings on all 4 of these weapons without

success. I have to use redfield steel rings and mounts, for adjustments to left and

right plus height adjustments. all of my other weapons use warne products. is there

a reason for the dilemma?? the scopes slide very easily before torqueing.lightbulb

please advise

life member and NRA-TSRA

I primarily use Burris signature zee rings with inserts, absolutely no problem.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wcRAX5OLtJE?t=3[/ame]

morning, do u feel the burris r as strong as warne?? I ordered a set of zee rings

for warne weaver style rings with the insert kit. they r made of steel. thank u

for ur quick response. there r no instructions. do u go fishing for the max. on

the adjustments on the height and windage? r is there a common dominator

when installing the inserts? please advise

life member NRA-TSRAlightbulb

morning, do u feel the burris r as strong as warne?? I ordered a set of zee rings

for warne weaver style rings with the insert kit. they r made of steel. thank u

for ur quick response. there r no instructions. do u go fishing for the max. on

the adjustments on the height and windage? r is there a common dominator

when installing the inserts? please advise

life member NRA-TSRAlightbulb

You must use a plus and minus in the same ring; that is if it's not a -0-.

If you center the reticle in the scope and mount the scope in -0- inserts, you can see where the reticle needs to go to be centered in the bore. By using the idea a +5 is about 5", +10 is 10", and +20 is 20" at 100 yards I have actually sighted in the scope with the different thicknesses of inserts by orienting them in the right directions in the rings.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.