Scope repair services needed.

I'm in a similar situation in needing a scope repaired. Contact the company tell them what is going on with the scope (the reticle has shifted inside) they give me all the info I need to get the process of sending back started, and the also informed me that if the scope can not be repaired they are going to replace it with the closest priced scope of a different brand o_O. Because they have been put on hold until further notice. At this time have no inventory of my brand of scope and do not have a time frame on if they will be building them again in the future.

I have sent in scopes to the factory for repair with no problems fixed or replaced
New Weavers
Leopold
Vortex
Nightforce
I had similar problems to yours with Bushnell
I recommend get a replacement scope you can sell from your company
And buy a new one from a reputable company
I watch EBay for Vortex scopes for parts
get them cheep
send to Vortex
They replaced no questions asked
Good luck

I have sent in scopes to the factory for repair with no problems fixed or replaced
New Weavers
Leopold
Vortex
Nightforce
I had similar problems to yours with Bushnell
I recommend get a replacement scope you can sell from your company
And buy a new one from a reputable company
I watch EBay for Vortex scopes for parts
get them cheep
send to Vortex
They replaced no questions asked
Good luck

This is a Weaver scope and they said they would replace with a Busnell

Glad it worked for you. They are out of business now. The owner died in 2017.
Figures.................Used them because another Japan Tasco I had was sent to Tasco for repairs and they sent a China model piece of junk. Worked somewhat for a year then fogs over, take it in, Bushnell replaces with new China junk and repeat.

I'm in a similar situation in needing a scope repaired. Contact the company tell them what is going on with the scope (the reticle has shifted inside) they give me all the info I need to get the process of sending back started, and the also informed me that if the scope can not be repaired they are going to replace it with the closest priced scope of a different brand o_O. Because they have been put on hold until further notice. At this time have no inventory of my brand of scope and do not have a time frame on if they will be building them again in the future.

Thats to bad. Makes you wonder what lifetime warranty means.. LOL

Figures.................Used them because another Japan Tasco I had was sent to Tasco for repairs and they sent a China model piece of junk. Worked somewhat for a year then fogs over, take it in, Bushnell replaces with new China junk and repeat.

Thats no good. Were they able to fix the problem?

Howdy, Just as the title says I am looking for a place that repairs rifles scopes. If you have used a company to do it OR have a friend that's had it done please post up who they are and what you or your friend thought of the work they did along with turn around time.

The scope I have has a Lifetime Warranty. BUT (this all I am going to say) they no longer make this scope and do not have a place in the states that can fix it. And the scopes they have do not fit what I need or want. They also will not refund the scopes purchase price But will only give me store credit for the products they have now, of which I do not want. So I will not be able to use the warranty.

Thanks for any help.

David
Take what they give you. Sell it and put the money towards the scope of your dreams!

Take what they give you. Sell it and put the money towards the scope of your dreams!

LOL. They ain't going to "give" me one. I have to put another 300.00 in the pot to get a comparable model Same everything other then its FFP instead of SFP. That's not going to happen. This scope is what I wanted for a 22lr ELR rig. And that's were its going after it gets fixed down the road.

I really do not have a scope of my dreams. Some of the low dollar (under 1000) scopes have better LR reticle's then the high dollar (over 2500) scopes do. The scope I plan to use on the gun this came off of will have a 1/16 MOA aiming dot in the middle on 28X power . Thats only 1.047" @ 1600 yards.. Not bad.... ;)

LOL. They ain't going to "give" me one. I have to put another 300.00 in the pot to get a comparable model Same everything other then its FFP instead of SFP. That's not going to happen. This scope is what I wanted for a 22lr ELR rig. And that's were its going after it gets fixed down the road.

I really do not have a scope of my dreams. Some of the low dollar (under 1000) scopes have better LR reticle's then the high dollar (over 2500) scopes do. The scope I plan to use on the gun this came off of will have a 1/16 MOA aiming dot in the middle on 28X power . Thats only 1.047" @ 1600 yards.. Not bad.... ;)

Sorry, sounds like you have a nice target scope. I had a Burris USA made scope that **** the bed. They sent me a timberline scope in a different power range and physical size. That went right to ebay and I bought a Leupold. I have also done this several other times with cheaper scopes that come on used rifles as someone else mentioned. This allows me to trade a junk scope that has no use to me for a brand new junk scope which I can sell to fund a better piece of glass. Sorry to take you off topic. I didn't realize you had something more unique.

Sorry, sounds like you have a nice target scope. I had a Burris USA made scope that ---- the bed. They sent me a timberline scope in a different power range and physical size. That went right to ebay and I bought a Leupold. I have also done this several other times with cheaper scopes that come on used rifles as someone else mentioned. This allows me to trade a junk scope that has no use to me for a brand new junk scope which I can sell to fund a better piece of glass. Sorry to take you off topic. I didn't realize you had something more unique.

That's ok. I am going to send the scope off and if they can fix it I should have it back in a couple of month. So that's a good thing. In all honesty its a lot cheaper then buying another scope. Just kind of a let down that they no longer offer this scope and so they could not swap one out.

It is what it is. And in a couple month it will just be water under the bridge.

Thanks again for everyone's input!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.