Scope options for anti-x xm

MallardAddict

I have a rifle on its way that's built on a defiance anti-x xm length action. I know defiance doesn't keep the spacing even on the open area and am somewhat worried about scope options.

I was leaning to the S&B ultra short but not sure I can mount it due to the illumination knob.

Anyone else been down this road and what did you use.

I think you're right to be concerned about the S&B illumination knob, I had a S&B Exos that would not work on an anti-x. I've currently got a ZCO 4-20 on mine and have the eyepiece focus turned out a ways to get the crosshairs in focus for my old eyes, and still have adequate eye relief, but it's close. My TT 3-15's would also work, but my TT 5-25 would not. I wish Defiance offered the Anti with a full length integral picatinny rail.

The March F 3-24X52 is light and has plenty of mounting surface with a decent amount of tube on both sides of the turret.

With that kind of scratch…no doubt tangent theta 315 hunter I…love…this…scope…even though it is way to expensive…it is solid—will fit XM spaces and will be a lifetime investment—-or at least my lifetime

Ed