scope help

twigzz88

So im in need of some assistance. I come from basically a bowhunting background, long range to me is 80 yds. And 250 yds with the smokepole. But im looking for a scope to shot my version of long range which is 500 yds with either a umm08 or a 6.5 creedmor. Im basically looking for a scope with a mildot reticle and a minimum of 4-12 power. I dont feel like id need the dials to get my 500 yd goal the mdotz shojld easily get me there. So whats out there guys?

Im yhinking sfp...i gound the nikon prostaff 5. 4.5-14x40 with mildot reyicle. Think it fits my criteri well at 300 bucks...opinions?

Im yhinking sfp...i gound the nikon prostaff 5. 4.5-14x40 with mildot reyicle. Think it fits my criteri well at 300 bucks...opinions?

Give this scope serious consideration:
Minox - Camera Land NY

I just put one on a rimfire.....really nice to have side focus. The glass is really nice for the money. Mildot is $279...open box Minoplex $189.99. This is my second Minox....and for the money....it's a huge bargain!

Wayne

Have you ran a minoplex on a heavier recoiling rifle? That would be a strong consideration if it can stand up to some abuse, as i treat my guns like a tool not a work of art

Have you ran a minoplex on a heavier recoiling rifle? That would be a strong consideration if it can stand up to some abuse, as i treat my guns like a tool not a work of art

Have one on a .308 rifle....absolutely no issues. So a 6.5 Creedmore or any of the .308 based cartridges would not be an issue....IMHO.

Wayne

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts