Scope choices

I will aggravate a lot of people, but you mentioned 150yds, you do not need the high dollar optics, save majority of your money and look at an Arken 6-24 SHG2J. You will get Japanese glass and save a ton of money for other items.
That is a tank of a scope. I've never tried one, so I can't compare it to the others listed. Is this still manufactured in China, but uses Japanese class? My old eyes appreciate good glass at any range.

That is a tank of a scope. I've never tried one, so I can't compare it to the others listed. Is this still manufactured in China, but uses Japanese class? My old eyes appreciate good glass at any range.
Yes, that was just a suggestion at a good price point. I have one for my business, I use for testing new rifles. The op mentioned running 150yds, with that distance, iron sites would be plenty.

Way too much magnification. It doesn't help you like you think it does.

I would look for something in the Trijicon Credo line. Very reliable scopes (THE most important consideration), mil, FFP/SFP options, capped/exposed turret options, good minimum magnification numbers;
1-4,6,8,10x
2-10x
2.5-15x
3-9x

I have a VX-6HD but I went with the 3-18x44 and would prefer that over the 4-24x version. Some have had poor experiences with reliable tracking if you dialing elevation, but for hunting, mine has been fine.

Also have some VX-5HD in 3-15x44 and they work well too for me.

Out of the 3 listed I'd do the Leupold --one more to add to the list in my opinion would be the maven RS 1.2 great scope for the weight and 1st focal plane .

For a second focal look at the RS 5

About the same cost

3-15/4-16 range is plenty of scope for those ranges. I shoot a 4-16 Zeiss on a 6.5PRC and at 1000-1250 yards I spend most of my time in the 10-12 power range. I shoot a 5-25 on my PRS22 rig and it stays in the 8-12 range 99 percent of the time and were shooting out to 300 yards

Out of the 3 listed I'd do the Leupold --one more to add to the list in my opinion would be the maven RS 1.2 great scope for the weight and 1st focal plane .

For a second focal look at the RS 5

About the same cost
The Maven is probably a step above the Leupold for less money. I've looked through several and the glass in excellent and they do track and pass the drop test. I'm looking hard at a RS4 for my next build. It's between that and the Zeiss S3

The Maven is probably a step above the Leupold for less money. I've looked through several and the glass in excellent and they do track and pass the drop test. I'm looking hard at a RS4 for my next build. It's between that and the Zeiss S3
To my knowledge the RS1.2 is the only one to pass the drop test.

Appreciate the input. What scope(s) would you recommend for this application.
SFP MOA based? If you want something halfway light the Trijicon Tenmile 3-18x50 is a nice scope but I think they discontinued it but they aren't real hard to find on the used market. They still make the Credo in SFP though and it's a nice scope.

If you don't care about weight the 4-16x50 Atacr is a great scope but it's chunky. A NXS 3-15 is about as bulletproof as scopes get but the glass isn't going to blow your mind and the big exposed windage turret isn't my favorite but they will kill critters from near to far just fine.

Edit- The Swaro X5 3-18 is a nice scope. I had one that took a beating and never lost zero or had any hiccups buuttt the other one I had wouldn't hold zero even being babied and took forever to get fixed (had to be sent back overseas) so that kinda soured me on the X series even though the first one was one of my favorite SFP scopes.