• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scope 3-15ish $500 or so

guitarpreston

Looking for something in the 3-15, 4-24 range that wont completely break the bank. Preferably something a bit lighter and 30mm but open for the right price. Interested in vortex, maybe a PA 3-18 (apollo preferred) burris, etc.

Last edited:
I have one that I might be will to part with. PM me if interested

Bump the budget $150 and get a Meopta. You can thank me later. I've had a Viper, and it left me less than impressed. The eyebox was finicky and it was dark above 10x.

Bump the budget $150 and get a Meopta. You can thank me later. I've had a Viper, and it left me less than impressed. The eyebox was finicky and it was dark above 10x.
Great you have a sampler size of one! 👍

Yep, you give me a million and I'll gladly give you a double blind study.

My comments have been echoed here numerous times.

I'll be number 4. I've had a sampling size of 3 of them, and they are lackluster. The only thing vortex has going for them is if you get drunk and start a fight with your pit bull, and in the fight you knock over your bong and set your trailer on fire, as long as you still have the piece of the scope that broke off in your hand when you beat the dog in self defense, they will send you another Chinese or Phillipine scope that won't track.

I have a gen 1 Athlon Ares BTR 2.5-15 that I was getting ready to list. FFP, illuminated MOA reticle. 27ish ounces, so not super light but not incredibly heavy either. Is that something you would be interested in?

I have a gen 1 Athlon Ares BTR 2.5-15 that I was getting ready to list. FFP, illuminated MOA reticle. 27ish ounces, so not super light but not incredibly heavy either. Is that something you would be interested in?
That's a great option for the O.P. I have a few of athlon ares scopes and they are pretty decent for the $$

Recent Posts