• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scheels Primers

Hespco

I was at Scheels in Missoula, Mt. today. Thousands upon thousands of Small Rifle & Small Pistol primers. Standard & Magnum. Limit one brick per person per day. All the Large Rifle & Pistol primers sold out at their Grand Opening this past Saturday. Long lines out the door, I was told. They also had a fair selection of powder . We picked up two lbs of IMR-4451. I live 60 miles away or I would go back tomorrow & pick up a couple more lbs of powder. Big shelf of bullets, but no 6.5 hunting bullets.Bummer.

Last edited:
No H-4831 or IMR-4831, but several other powders were available. Quite a a bit more IMR-4451 ( New version , 4350 ) when I left.

Lots of vv powders at colorado springs location--- I wish they had the "in stock at my location" online for primers too

Curious what the price was per brick of primers. Scheels doesn't tend to gouge, so interested where they sit and what primers should cost in current market. Thanks!

Scheels for primers is the way to go if you got one close by.....no hazmat, no shipping.

They do not ship, and they do not list everything they have in store on line either.

Not to totally hijack the primer/powder thread but has anyone seen a Labradar at Scheels? I saw they had them online a week ago or so but don't see them anymore.