• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scales and Dandy Trickler

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have an almost new RCBS 1500 Combo Powder Measurer.
I bought it for Jill's Dad. He never really used it. Years ago I would buy three of everything, one for me one for jill and one for Bill.
Well now we have a slightly used RCBS 1500 Chargemaster Combo PCP # 98923 it is like new,
We also have a Gempo Scale and a DANDY Trickler FOR SALE AS A PAIR.
Will POST PRICES AND PICTURES TOMORROW.
Samson my best friend is on his way out and have to try to get him back in the house our if the woods,
Say a prayer for Samson It may be his last day,
Len & Jill

So sorry brother, I love my dog more than most humans and that's not a bumper sticker. We have been English Mastiff owners for 37 years, we're on our fifth one. When our last one passed it took us a little over a year before we were ready. With no grand kids yet he is like a grand son, my two grown human boys call him brother LOL !!! Dogs can do things for humans that humans cant...

We have 8 rescues. All seniors that either lost their human parents due to death or their human parents' families wouldn't or couldn't take care of them. Old, some deaf and/or blind. But, we get to see them smile and their tails getting wagging again. We may not have them long but we make sure it's their most loved time in their lives. We'll keep Samson along with you and Jill in our prayers.

We have 8 rescues. All seniors that either lost their human parents due to death or their human parents' families wouldn't or couldn't take care of them. Old, some deaf and/or blind. But, we get to see them smile and their tails getting wagging again. We may not have them long but we make sure it's their most loved time in their lives. We'll keep Samson along with you and Jill in our prayers.
ya can't earn much more Karma points than that buddy! GOOD on ya!!!!

Hey Len,
Sorry to hear about your pup. I know how heartbroken you are.
Thanks much. Samson is still holding on. Been feeding and watering by hand and sleeping next to him. Cassie has been cuddling up next to him and he gets up with my help to go outside to relieve himself. My vet didn't want to come down to give him his last shot and to see if giving him a bunch of love and TLC would bring him back. Found some tumors on his back legs and he has them on his body. Right now giving some pain meds, antibiotics and a lot of care.
Thank everyone for your support and prayers.

Attachments

• Cassie and Samson 1-8-22.jpg
    Cassie and Samson 1-8-22.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Cassie and Samson.jpg
    Cassie and Samson.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 25
Thanks much. Samson is still holding on. Been feeding and watering by hand and sleeping next to him. Cassie has been cuddling up next to him and he gets up with my help to go outside to relieve himself. My vet didn't want to come down to give him his last shot and to see if giving him a bunch of love and TLC would bring him back. Found some tumors on his back legs and he has them on his body. Right now giving some pain meds, antibiotics and a lot of care.
Thank everyone for your support and prayers.
While TLC may not remove tumors, how Samson feels about the love he's getting can make a lot of difference. We've rescued over 20 senior dogs. Almost all were brought to the vet or shelter to be their last day. We were the last call made. We took all of them home overnight. Showered them with love and prayers. 3 of them found peace overnight in my wife's arms. 17 of them ended up remaining in our home for their remaining months and even years. We're keeping all of you in our prayers. May Samson continue to feel the love you and Jill share with him.

While TLC may not remove tumors, how Samson feels about the love he's getting can make a lot of difference. We've rescued over 20 senior dogs. Almost all were brought to the vet or shelter to be their last day. We were the last call made. We took all of them home overnight. Showered them with love and prayers. 3 of them found peace overnight in my wife's arms. 17 of them ended up remaining in our home for their remaining months and even years. We're keeping all of you in our prayers. May Samson continue to feel the love you and Jill share with him.
ColoradoElk
So true. I have been rescuing animals forever and Jill and I have been doing it for 20 years now. That love that they receive means all the difference. Have 11 canine, feline kids now. Can't count the nights on the floor sleeping with an injured or sick animal and they turned around health wise. Also have many that curled up in my arms and lap and gently passed away.
Thanks much!
By the way Cassie just went into her first HEAT today! Now another special care.
Len & Jill

Last edited:
On the day after Valentine's Day 2020 I was driving down Highway 11 in GA. I saw what appeared to be a rat or squirrel on the side of the road. i stopped the truck and this guy can running down the side of the highway with vehicles going 60+mph. He jumped up into the front door and hopped in the back seat with Samson laying there. Samson didn't know what to think, but let the little guy curl up on him.
This is "Griffin" he was 2lbs 10 oz when by all odd jumped into our truck. I got him home, he was loaded with fleas and have not idea how he survived in the cold, rain and next to a highway. My vet said he was only 6-7 weeks old. Someone probably threw him out since there was not a house for miles.
Griffin is now 20 lbs.
Cassie 80lbs and he were best friends since Cassie as a pup came home.
I know God placed me on the highway that morning for Griffin to jump in our truck!

Attachments

• Griffin.jpg
    Griffin.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Griffin2.jpg
    Griffin2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 12