• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage WSM action and HS Precision stock

Bnelson7

stainless savage WSM action W/ Timney trigger, comes with wsm and new .308 bolt face and HS precision vertical grip stock. green w/ black webbing. 28" SS savage target barrel chambered in 6CM by Montour Rifles 1in 8" twist just needs to be put together and headspace set to make complete rifle.

asking $800.00 for everything
contact if interested and I can send pics: [email protected]

Could you post a little more info? Is that a factory barrel rechambered to a 6mm Competition Match or is it a Ceedmoor? If 6mm Competition Match, which reamer freebore? There are 3 prints.

Thanks,
Don Dunlap

MR. Dunlap,

it is, or was a 30" factory target barrel chambered in 6mm Norma BR 8" twist. the barrel was sent to Kevin Cram of Montour rifles and chambered in 6mm Competition Match .271 neck

the barrel has the large shank so it fits the WSM or target actions

I'll try to take a few pics in the shop and post them

thank you,
Billy

is the action large shank?

Bruce

yes sir, the action and barrel are Savage large shank. the barrel started as a 30" factory target chambered in 6mm norma BR it was sent to Montour rifles and chambered by Kevin Cram in 6mm Competition Match .271 neck he also cut the barrel to 28" and re crowned the muzzle

MR. Dunlap,

it is, or was a 30" factory target barrel chambered in 6mm Norma BR 8" twist. the barrel was sent to Kevin Cram of Montour rifles and chambered in 6mm Competition Match .271 neck

the barrel has the large shank so it fits the WSM or target actions

I'll try to take a few pics in the shop and post them

thank you,
Billy

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention Mr. Cram also cut the barrel down to 28" and re-crowned the muzzle when he chambered it to the 6mm CM