• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage wood stocks

Not buying custom fancy wood (curly grain cherry wood) stocks for the Savage 93 HMR? I received two and using only one, The one I want to trade is a left hand thumbhole Monte Carlo cherry wood stock for the right hand model Savage 93, the first model before the Accu Trigger. Stock is a perfect drop-in with oil finish. The exact copy of that stock in seen on my facebook account. I traded some of my custom knife work for the stocks and would rather trade for a rifle scope, new or used but OK scope.

Not buying custom fancy wood (curly grain cherry wood) stocks for the Savage 93 HMR? I received two and using only one, The one I want to trade is a left hand thumbhole Monte Carlo cherry wood stock for the right hand model Savage 93, the first model before the Accu Trigger. Stock is a perfect drop-in with oil finish. The exact copy of that stock in seen on my facebook account. I traded some of my custom knife work for the stocks and would rather trade for a rifle scope, new or used but OK scope.
sorry im not left handed, but thank you