• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Weather Warrior 300wm

tnolly

1 year old Savage 116 FCSS in 300 wm. This has the accutrigger but not the accustock. It's been fired about 60 times. I broke it in properly (cleaned every shot for 10, every 2 shots for 10more, then after every session). I hunted deer with it for one season. It's LNIB, no major nicks or dings.
Included is: Limbsaver recoil pad, Dednutz one piece base & rings, 3 detachable magazines, 1 box Fed Powershock 180gr, some filthy once-fired brass, and a spare set of Burris bases. Shipped in a cheap hard case to your FFL.

Asking $575 + actual cost of shipping. I'm figuring about $75 for the rifle and box of extras. Photos available.

Yup, still available. I sold the ammo already, but everything else is still available.

I also have a Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14 x 42 with the ballistic plex reticle. I bought it the same time as the rifle. The glass is like new, but there is a slight crease in the tube where one of the rings bit into it a bit. It doesn't affect function at all.

Let me know if you are interested. I'm away from home until Thursday night, but I can send you pictures then.

Trevor

I'd be willing to entertain trades for a Marlin .30-30. I know that's heresy on LRH, but it'd be ideal for hunting the woods around Spokane, WA.

If you still have this rifle, would you please email me pics. If this gun is what im thinking it is, the rifle is exactly what im looking for. At least let me kno if you still have it. email- [email protected] thanks