• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage VLP and Duramaxx stocks and a barrel

Krumfola

Up for sale are two Savage stocks and a varmint contour barrel. Neither stock has ever been bedded and both have pillars from the factory. Both stocks are in great shape.

1. Savage VLP, short action, right hand, laminated- very well taken care of stock. It is for the stagger feed (4.27" spacing) action. I bought it for a heavy barreled model 12 that I'm going to re-barrel with lighter weight barrel and thus don't need a stock with a varmint channel. It looks like there is a small splinter on the fore-end but it's not cracked or peeling. It was like this when I purchased it. $200 shipped.

2. Bell and Carlson Duramaxx, short action, right hand. It is also for the stagger feed (4.27" spacing) action. I recently painted it (Krylon) in a GAP style. I've added pics for both sides of the stock. $110 shipped.**

3. ER Shaw varmint weight barrel in 260 Remington. 1-9" twist with approximately 200 rounds through it. I painted this barrel with the above mentioned Duramaxx stock. $200 shipped.**

**Like I mentioned above, I'm going in a different direction with this rifle. If you are interested in purchasing the complete rifle with or without scope, I'd be open to any offers. The scope is a 3-9x40 Zeiss Conquest with the Rapid Z 600 reticle in Burris Signature rings (Posi-Align inserts). There are no ring marks on the scope. The rifle is very accurate and has downed a few deer over the last couple of years.

Attachments

• photo (15).JPG
    photo (15).JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5421.jpg
    IMG_5421.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5423.jpg
    IMG_5423.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 7
I'd also do the rifle mounted in VLP stock with Accu-trigger and Burris Signature rings and bases for $650 plus S&H. Scope not included.