• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Stealth 338 Lapua in Mcree G7 Chassis SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longelkrange

Factory savage stealth with the blueprinted action that's been done in FDE Cerakote. McCree G7 folding chassis in od green. Gun has 20 rounds through it. I don't care for the recoil. I shot one 4 shot group using nosler 300g and H1000 and it shot right at 3/4". Comes with one accurate mag 3.60" There are some minor marks on the brake and crush washer from removal before cerakoting barreled action. Rifle with optic weighed 14.4 lbs using the bathroom scale.

$1400 shipped

savage1.jpg

savage2.jpg

Re: Savage Stealth 338 Lapua in Mcree G7 Chassis

Not really looking for anything in particular, possibly a quality spotting scope

$1400 shipped with factory brake or $1560 shipped with stainless gen 2 fat bastard muzzle brake. Gen 2 fat bastard really helps tame the recoil.

APA brake was sold separately

Rifle has a total of 26 rounds through it now, I shot it 6 times over the weekend

Back to the top.............. $1375 shipped

Re: Savage Stealth 338 Lapua in Mcree G7 Chassis $1375 Shipped

Gun needs to go. Will consider trades for optics, rem700 short actions/rifles, AR15/AR10, let me know what you have

Re: Savage Stealth 338 Lapua in Mcree G7 Chassis $1375 Shipped

Back up let's make a deal. Remington 700 223s are top priority even if they are factory rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.