• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Small Shank 300WM Varmint 24", Stock and Scope

CaptBeach

For Sale: Barrel, Magnum Bolt Head (stripped) Stock and Scope all prices shipped CONUS

Savage Small Shank 300WM from a 110FP 24" Varmint/Heavy , Parkerized Barrel, couple of small surface scratches and specks of rust I am pretty sure will come off when I clean it up...round count unknown, these things kick like a mule so probably not a lot, previous owner put 20 rounds thru it and gave up (small guy), gun looks good other than sitting in closet collecting dust, chamber looks new, barrel is soaking prior to clean up and removal so I will report back on bore condition but I suspect it will be very nice once I clean it up, looked like a lot of dust, gun was very dusty, had spiders in the magazine...will include barrel nut and recoil lug $120 shipped

Simmons 3.5 x 10 x 50 scope, will include rings and 2 piece mount, couple of scratches $40 shipped

Tupperware stock for a 110 FP Varmint/Heavy barrel channel, has had glass added to fore end to stiffen it up $45 shipped

Magnum LA Bolt Face (stripped) $30 shipped

Get all of it shipped for $200

USPS MO ONLY...OFFERS ENTERTAINED

Possible trades looking for...CDI DBM Bottom Metal for Savage LA, PTG 308 BOLT FACE for LA, Competition .250 Recoil Lug for Small Shank, EGW 0 or 20MOA one piece rail for Savage LA Flat Back