• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage s/a Bottom Metal & accustock recoil lug

megastink

Looking for DBM bottom metal and a magazine floor plate for a 4.4" centerfeed savage. Also looking for an accustock recoil lug with the parallel sides. I have some other parts I could trade, including a hinged floorplate frame, small and large shank recoil lugs, trigger guards, and more. Please message me if you have what I need. Thank you!

Last edited:
Is this what you're looking for? 2 Std short action mags and I just had the bottom bolt release parts removed because I was using it in a top release rifle…I have a blued or stainless lug for you too. Let me know
9168426E-1EA5-4A17-B377-9165B48A2F6C.jpeg

Is this what you're looking for? 2 Std short action mags and I just had the bottom bolt release parts removed because I was using it in a top release rifle…I have a blued or stainless lug for you too. Let me knowView attachment 402708
Since megastink wasn't interested in the bottom metal, trigger gaurd and mags, I may be. Feel free to pm me if you wish. Thanks!