• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Model 12 LRPV 22-250 9 twist.(SPF)

nddodd

Hey guys selling another gun so i can pay to buy or build another toy. Its a Savage Model 12 LRPV 22-250 w/9 twist barrel on it, bought it about 2 months ago maybe. The gun has 106 documented rounds on it, it shot 70gr bergers and 75gr amaxes at or under half moa. The furthest i have shot it was 250 and the best group i shot was with 75 amaxes and varget powder w/fed large primer, it was a hair under .75 at 250 and w/bergers it shot a little over an inch at 250.

Would like to get around $850, dropped to $800,another drop $775, final drop $745 shipped and ins, also will let a new box of 70gr bergers and new box of 75gr amaxes go with it. If buyer needs dies i have a set of RCBS dies i could let go with it.

The only trade i would consider would be a 7stw in a Rem sendero stainless fluted.

Here are a few pics:

002-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Savage Model 12 LRPV 22-250 9 twist.(price drop)

Dropped price from $850 to $800 shipped and ins.

Thanks to all that looked
Nathan

Nathan Does your rifle have the precision target trigger?.

Yes sir it does, I also forgot to mention that it is the single shot action right bolt left port.

Thanks for your interest
Nathan

Re: Savage Model 12 LRPV 22-250 9 twist.(another price drop)

Dropped again, $775 shipped and ins.

Thanks
Nathan

Nate,
Nice rifle at a very good price. Wish I had the cash on-hand! Are there any other rifles/calibers you'd consider in a trade? JohnnyK.

Hey Johnnyk how's it going, right now I'm really hung up on a rem sendero in a stw. I had one a couple years back and wish I had never gotten rid of it. If I'm lucky enough to sell the rifle I will probaby put a WTB on the rifle section and see if I luck up and find one.

Thanks for your interest
Nathan

Nate,
I know what you mean. I get fixed on rifle and that's all I want, nothing else will satisfy. I wish I knew I had time to sell a rifle and scope and your's would still be available, but it probably won't remain FS long. :) JohnnyK.

Re: Savage Model 12 LRPV 22-250 9 twist.(final price drop)

have you shot anything lighter out of this rifle. for example the 36g varmint grenades? if this wasnt single shot id be all over it.

Re: Savage Model 12 LRPV 22-250 9 twist.(final price drop)

No sir I have not shot any light bullets in the rifle, just the amaxes and bergers mentioned in original post.

Thanks
Nathan