• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage model 12 in a mcmillan A4

long range dogr

Got a savage model 12 fv(heavy barrel) 204 Ruger varmint for sale.Has the accutrigger,and comes with the millet 20moa base in the pic. It's a staggered feed action with 4.25 hole spacings if your wondering?History on the rifle is this,i picked it up in a trade deal.So the round count is unknown.It's been a safe quenn for the most part since i got it.Put a few factory rounds through it.Shot very well with hornady 40gr fodder.And some HSM calhoun loads.

The stock is a Mcmillan A4.Non adjustable,three swivell studs.It's black underneath the krylon.

Asking 800.00 shipped to your FFL as long as they'll accept from a private seller.If not it'll be an additional 40.00 to ship from my FFL.Shipping is in the CONUS,but if you're on of my brothers from AK or HI then we'll get it worked out.

The only form of payment i accept is a USPS Money Order! No personal checks or pay pal!

Not realy looking for trades,but if you have something interesting feal free to offer it.Worst i'll say is no.

Bi pod not included!

DSCN2577.jpg