• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage model 12 in 223

Somebody pleeeeeeese buy this rifle before I say those three famous words!!!!

Price is set guys... I have over $1600 into this gun with the Cerekote, scope and stock it's a great shooter. The Cerekote is brand new never seen daylight yet and is done in black on the action and barrel and the bolt was done in titanium.

ok 600 for gun only how u whant the money sent i have not bun this be for

Should have jumped on this last night. If CW changes his mind I would like the rifle. I would take the whole package but with some scopes I can't get a good focus when I shoot without my glasses. Anyway keep me in mind if something changes.

get used to it bro,everyone wants something for nothing.i ended up selling a 1400.00 gun for 900.00

And i sold a 700 dollar rifle for 2500!!! no seriously i did. It had a thumbhole stock, and 6-24-50mm scope, flash suppressor, bipod, flashlight, and a sling. It shot 1/4 MOA all day long for 50 rounds (all i ever put through it at one time so far. I built another that is basically identical since then.