• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Light Weight Hunter

d500lnn

Up for your consideration is a Savage Model 11 lightweight Hunter. It is chambered in the popular 6.5 creedmoor and this one is very accurate. The absolute only reason I'm selling is because I'm having a custom built in same caliber. If I don't sell it, I'll keep it for my son and daughter. It has a vx1 mounted in Talley lightweights. All in probably weighs 6 1/4 pound to 6 1/2 pounds. It shoots 140 Berger VLD's well under an inch.

Thank you for looking.

$875 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 15
$850 shipped as package. Boxes for both rifle and scope.

Rifle and mounts - $700

Rifle alone - $675

Great shooting little rifle for the wife or kids. I'm trying to sell because I'm building a new custom in same caliber.

All prices are shipped to your ffl

Less than 60. Dailing in a load. Been in safe for 2 years with no action in field or range.

3-9x40.

Shoots Berger 140 hunting pushed by hybrid 100v 40.5grs into 1" or less all day long. I have no idea of speed. I'd guess 2700-2800fps

Oh I'm sure it shoots sub moa groups. I have a model 10 creed that does .5 with factory ammo. I'm Looking into a lightweight rifle for backpacking and this model seems to be about the lightest out there. Just looking for a little more magnification in glass.

Oh I'm sure it shoots sub moa groups. I have a model 10 creed that does .5 with factory ammo. I'm Looking into a lightweight rifle for backpacking and this model seems to be about the lightest out there. Just looking for a little more magnification in glass.

I will sell only rifle and mounts. Then you can get glass with more magnification. I'm sure we can make a deal Desertmafia21

Recent Posts