• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage build WTT

dragman

Got a savage build I am putting up for trade. It is in a Mcmillan stock with the adjustable check piece we all know how pricey those can be. It is chambered in 7mm-300Weatherby with .190 freebore for the 180's barrel is straight 1.35 and 29.25" long. Action is savage long action with custom bolt handle. and it has an EGW 20MOA base on it. I bought this off of a good friend of mine and he bought it over a year ago he never fired it but this is what he was told:
200 rounds on the barrel and good performance with 180's
What I know:
I put 150 rounds through it. I fire formed 100 pieces of remington 300H&H brass through this gun with 168 berger hunting VLD's that I had with 70 grains of reloader 22. It shot under 1/2" @ 100 going 3070 fps like that which really gave me good feelings about it. After I annealled the first 50 pieces and started some load development with 180 hybrids and honestly didn't get any of them to do better than 3/4" @ 100 that was with reloader 22 which isn't the best for this setup but I figured why not try it. Long story short I put 150 rounds through it.
so 350 is what I assume it has. I bought it cuz it looked so neet and don't really have a need for it so I would like to trade for something else. I don't know what yet cuz I like all kinds of stuff so if you have an offer shoot me a message.
comes with 99 pieces of brass and RCBS dies

Attachments

• green 1.jpg
    green 1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 9
  • green 2.jpg
    green 2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 13
  • green 3.jpg
    green 3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 8
  • green 4.jpg
    green 4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 8
scoped with my bipod it is 18.5lbs. thats a sinclair heavy bipod and a Sigtron SIII so I figure around 16lbs bare.