• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Action, 300 Win Barrel

cowboyarcher

Hi All,

SOLD I have an older Savage LA flat back stagger feed action to part with. It's currently got a magnum bolt head installed, but includes a '06 sized bolt head, extra firing pin assembly, bolt handle and Talley 30mm mounts. Asking $350 shipped to your FFL from an individual. SOLD

Also, I have a Green Mountain CM barrel for Savage chambered in 300 Win Mag. It's .700" at the muzzle, 24"long, is threaded 5/8x24 and weighs 50.6 OZ. I bought it 2nd hand and suspect it's well under 200 rounds through it. There is a spot of wear in the paint as pictured. It was approaching 1 MOA with 210gr Noslers with the first load I tried. Seems like it'll do better. Asking $135 shipped CONUS.

Photos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17HmY09w13IA6_56kuM2splHCqjqodh59?usp=share_link

Will consider trades for a Maven 2-10x38 SHR or a case of PMC 5.56 ammo. . . Maybe something else?

Thanks all and God bless!

Last edited: